When it rains, it pours, which it usually does in the Pacific North West. You need to keep things waterproof as well as rustproof. The engineers at Great Western Steel Building Systems have the solution.
From the Puget Sound to the rocky shores of Oregon; the imposing mountains of eastern Washington to the farms of Northern Idaho, America’s Northwest has some of the most beautiful landscapes on earth. And some of the dampest.
Water is both the draw and the drawback to the region – believe it or not, the easiest, most affordable, and durable solution is a rust proof, easy to erect, galvanized, steel building.
Ready to get started?
Tell us what you'd like a price on.
Rust is an issue in an area with so much moisture. Avoiding roof leaks which can damage interior valuables is another. Industry and commerce, even the manufacturing the Northwest is known to require over-sized, clear span structures, able to withstand the elements. What’s the one-stop solution? Washington Steel Building Kit shortens erection time and helps you avoid issues on site.
The engineers at Great Western have an intimate understanding of wind loads, foundation requirements, moisture issues and even the delivery and storage challenges South Eastern residents might face during the erection process.
- Easy to read and detailed erection guides
- We work with you to find the right roof pitch, wind load, and even color
- We adhere to the most current IBC standards for the Northwest
- Large scale commercial buildings, farming and ranching, and even a backyard workshop – we’ve got you covered – literally.
All standard warranties, including our lifetime workmanship guarantee come with each Great Western building we sell. At Great Western, we understand that a steel building is a big investment, and we require that your building looks good and stays standing for decades – it’s guaranteed!
- Assortment of color combinations to match your current property structures or surrounding Association codes
- Several finishes to add the aesthetic elements you want – it’s gotta look sharp!
- Any size, any shape, any span, any height; we design the interior rigid frame to handle whatever you need – from your boat house tool shed to factory sized aeronautic hangar construction facility
- Agriculture, industrial, utilitarian, or recreation, there's no project that we can't handle