STEEL BUILDINGS IN THE USA SOUTH
Great Western can provide the highest quality building at the best direct price available in the Southeastern United States. Commercial, church and residential steel buildings.
From the temperamental red clay soil of Georgia, to the ice storms in Tennessee, to the low land hurricanes of of Miami – A great western weathers the storm.
When Ponce De Leon first landed on the coast of eastern Florida, and when James Ogelthorpe founded the Georgia colony a century later, the two found several things in common – an unforgiving humidity and the possibility of fast moving hurricanes and relentless cloud bursts.
Not much has changed today. A traditional brick and mortar building might withstand the elements, but at what cost? A more affordable solution? A Great Western steel building.
Whether it’s protecting the equipment to grow the world famous Vidalia onions, a boat house on the Georgia coast – maybe you’ve retired to Ft. Lauderdale and just want a small craft shop in your back yard; the most affordable and dependable option is a Great Western steel building. Who wants a wooden pole barn which will quickly rot in the humid south eastern climate? What you need is a rust proof, wind resistant Georgia Steel Building Kit. The precision engineered kit shortens erection time and helps you avoid issues on site.
The engineers at Great Western have an intimate understanding of wind loads, foundation requirements, moisture issues and even the delivery and storage challenges South Eastern residents might face during the erection process.
- Any size, any shape, any span, any height; we design the interior rigid frame to handle whatever you need – from your central Alabama farm equipment to an oversized NASA rocket building facility on the Cape
- Assortment of color combinations to match your current property structures or surrounding Association codes
- Several finishes to add the aesthetic elements you want – it’s gotta look sharp!
- Agriculture, industrial, utilitarian, or recreation, there’s no project we can’t handle
All standard warranties, including our lifetime workmanship guarantee come with each Great Western building we sell. At Great Western, we understand that a steel building is a big investment, and we require that your building looks good and stays standing for decades – it’s guaranteed!
- We adhere to the most current IBC standards for the entire South Eastern Region
- We work with you to find the right roof pitch, wind load, and even color
- Easy to read and detailed erection guides
- Large scale commercial buildings, farming and ranching, and even a backyard workshop – We’ve got you covered.
“It’s a simple yet powerful philosophy – Treat people the way you want to be treated. When I’m considering a serious purchase, I don’t want a tired sales pitch. I want the facts and a great price. My sales team embraces that.”
Karl Hatfield, Director of Sales – Great Western Steel Building Systems
Buyers Guide to Metal Buildings in Arkansas
Buyers Guide to Metal Buildings in Kentucky
Buyers Guide to Metal Buildings in North Carolina
Buyers Guide to Metal Buildings in South Carolina
Buyers Guide to Metal Buildings in Tennessee
Buyers Guide to Metal Buildings in West Virginia
Buyers guide to Metal Buildings in Alabama
Buyers guide to Metal Buildings in Georgia
At Great Western, we don't settle. We don't expect our customers to either. That's why our buildings are precision engineered for a lifetime of value.
Mistakes cost money. This is why every connection, every hole, is inspected three times over. By the detailer, the supervisor and finally the engineer.
The GWB Difference
At Great Western, we expect our engineers to take on an active role in every project. Your Great Western is engineered by professional, not a program.