What kind of building survives the extremes of the American Southwest? Ask Great Western.
High temperatures by day, frigid temperatures by night. Arizona, (related: Arizona Metal Buildings)Southern Nevada, New Mexico are known throughout the world for their scenic desert landscapes. But scenery isn’t all they’re known for – the unforgiving south western sun; that heat, the stagnant air, and the possibility of flash floods. Super-hot by day, dropping as much as 60 degrees at night, it takes a special kind of structure to withstand those kinds of extremes in a 24 hour period.
Ready to get started?
Tell us what you'd like a price on.
For centuries, people in the south west have relied on adobe construction to combat the elements. These mud huts served their purpose, but they never lasted long. A traditional brick and mortar building might withstand the elements, but at what cost? A more affordable solution? A steel building.
You’re probably going to want your workshop or factory to handle the additional weight of air conditioning units in Arizona; you’re going to want a finish which doesn’t offend the unique look of the stucco buildings in New Mexico. You need a structure that isn’t going to take long to construct when you work in the deserts of southern Nevada. Why not purchase a pre-engineered, easy to erect, and customizable Nevada Steel Building Kit? The precision engineered kit shortens erection time and helps you avoid issues on site. Who wants to have problems when building in that heat?
The engineers at Great Western have an intimate understanding of wind loads, ancillary equipment loads, moisture issues and even the delivery and storage challenges South Western residents might face during the erection process.
- Assortment of color combinations to match your current property structures or surrounding Association codes
- Several finishes to add the aesthetic elements you want – it’s gotta look sharp!
- Any size, any shape, any span, any height; we design the interior rigid frame to handle whatever you need – from quaint Taos pottery workshop to the enormous cattle barns of West Texas
- Agriculture, industrial, utilitarian, or recreation, there’s no project we can’t handle
All standard warranties, including our lifetime workmanship guarantee come with each Great Western building we sell. At Great Western, we understand that a steel building is a big investment, and we require that your building looks good and stays standing for decades – it’s guaranteed!
- Easy to read and detailed erection guides
- We work with you to find the right roof pitch, wind load, and even color
- We adhere to the most current IBC standards for the entire South Western Region
- Large scale commercial buildings, farming and ranching, and even a backyard workshop – We’ve got you covered.